Started: 07-29-2016 --- Finished: 08-01-2016
- A clone of Tetris with nothing special added, arguably a worse version since there is no sound.
- An arbitrary score is tracked per line completed.
- There is a basic difficulty level that is increased after each 20 lines cleared, which introduces a new color.
There are 5 total colors at difficulty 5.
- Lastly, there is a basic debug mode to bug test game state triggers and difficulty levels.
- Currently there is no sound or score recording, maybe I'll get random inspiration to revisit this one day.
- I used this as a very simple and fun project to get started with game development again.
- Maybe one day I will add a weird twist to this, I don't know.
- Game Engine: Unity (C#)
- Texturing: Paint.NET